Cut through thick grass and brush and mulch 3-inch-diameter branches and saplings with Bobcat’s Brushcat rotary cutter.
· Available in 60- and 72-inch cutting widths; five models
· Travels in forward and reverse
· Works with Bobcat skid-steer loaders, compact track loaders, all-wheel steer loaders, the V417 VersaHandler TTC and Toolcats.
ProGrind Systems’ excavator mounted Pro Head now offers a rotator that can be attached to the cutter head.
· Unit cuts brush and standing trees
· Clears right-of-ways in a single pass
· Rotator enables operator to change head positions during operation.
Perform large scale land clearing with Tigercat’s prototype 480 track mulcher.
· Useful for difficult terrain and sensitive site applications
· Features closed loop track drive system
· Has high lift boom geometry for improved performance.
Outfit nearly any excavator with FAE USA’s grinding and shredding attachment.
· Reduces wooden material to finely shredded mulch
· Works with existing power system or purpose-built power packs
· Useful for ROW maintenance, steep grades and other difficult terrain.
Fecon now offers the Bull Hog mulcher with a variable speed motor option for improved recovery time.
· Mulches small diameter material with less resistance through higher rotor speed
· Shifts to larger displacement for greater torque when working with larger material
· Unit defines optimal motor shift points for maximum productivity.
Clear heavy brush with Kershaw’s Klearway 500 brush cutter, which features a 202-horsepower Caterpillar engine.
· Has 50-degree right or left steering ability
· Short turning radius enables complete turn within 35-foot right of way
· Closed loop hydrostatic system provides maximum power to the cutters.
Penetrate up to 3 inches into the ground with CEAttachments’ Edge land clearing attachment, which has 52 carbide tipped teeth.
· Inline planetary gearbox ensures high torque
· No belts to tighten or bearings to grease
· Can handle hitting rocks with no damage to attachment.
CHOICE OF CUTTERS
Cut next to fence lines and pipeline or utility rights-of-way with Brown Bear’s brush cutter attachment.
· Flail rotor has free swinging cutters or fixed carbide tooth rotor
· Handles 6- to 8-inch hard woods and 10- to 12-inch soft woods
· Available in two models for skid steers with high flow auxiliary
ROUGH OR REFINED
Choose from 51- or 61-inch cutting widths with Loftness Attachments’ Generation 2 carbide cutter, which processes material rough or fine to fit your needs.
· Housing design creates a two-stage cutting chamber
· Features redesigned spiral tooth pattern and a relocated rotor
· Options include cylinders on pusher bar, carbide planer teeth and bolt-in second shear bar.
Clear large areas with Sneller Machine’s excavator-mounted shredder.
· Available in 60-, 170- and 275-horsepower models
· Clears heavy brush and small trees
· Useful in wet areas.
Eliminate constant blade adjustments with Beeson Manufacturing’s Kansas Klipper, which features a fully supported blade to handle heavy thickets.
· Suitable for a variety of skid-steer loaders
· Spring system allows the cutter to adjust to the contour of the ground
· Units are built by hand.
CUT IT UP
Mulch 7-inch-diameter trees with Prentice’s MR-244 rotary ax.
· Cuts an 8-foot-wide path
· Operator has control of discharged material
· Containment area holds material for
better mulch action.
Achieve high performance mulching without costly power boosters with Advanced Forest Equipment’s mulching attachment for excavators.
· Available in five models for 7- to 20-metric ton excavators
· Uses carrier’s existing hydraulics
· Large carrier models handle 20-inch-diameter material.
Perform a range of landclearing and mulching applications with IronWolf’s High Speed Slasher.
· Available in widths from 6 to 11 feet
· High torque maximizes power from carrier to the cutting head
· Uses affordable cutting bits.