The Concrete Sawing and Drilling Association has elected its officers and board of directors for 2009 at the 37th Annual CSDA convention held March 3-7, 2009, in Cancun, Mexico.
Doug Walker of Atlantic Concrete Cutting of Mount Holly, New Jersey, was elected president and will serve a two-year term. Jim Dvoratchek of Hard Rock Concrete Cutters of Wheeling, Illinois, was elected vice president. Judith O’Day of Terra Diamond Industrial in Salt Lake City, Utah, was re-elected secretary and treasurer. Tom Stowell of Norton Pro Diamond in Fullerton, California, will serve as past president and Patrick O’Brien will continue to serve as executive director.
The following CSDA members will be returning for the second year of their term:
- Skip Aston of Ohio Concrete Sawing and Drilling in Sylvania, Ohio
- Ron Culgin of Pro Cut in Waltham, Massachusetts
- Patrick Harris of Concrete Renovation in San Antonio, Texas
- Mike Nelson of K2 Diamond in Torrance, California
- Chris Priest of Sanders Saws in Honey Brook, Pennsylvania
- Jack Sondergard of Central Concrete Cutting in Edgar, Wisconsin.