Kenworth Trucks has named its 2009 Kenworth dealer council members. The council consists of leading executives from among more than 300 Kenworth dealerships in the United States and Canada. The goal of the council is to help promote program consistency across the Kenworth dealer network.
The 2009 Kenworth dealer council members are:
- Chairman – Brent Leach of Custom Truck Sales, Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Jim Beiderwieden of Inland Kenworth, Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
- Harry Mamizuka of NorCal Kenworth, Oakland, California
- Tim Murphy of MHC Kenworth, Kansas City, Missouri
- Dan Penksa of Kenworth of Buffalo, Buffalo, New York
- Alex Sykes of Cooper Kenworth, Durham, North Carolina
- Ron Whiteford, Lower Great Lakes Kenworth, South Bend, Indiana
Jim Hartman of Truck Enterprises in Harrisonburg, Virginia, will serve as the Kenworth ATD line representative. For more information about Kenworth trucks, visit its internet home page at www.kenworth.com.