Upgrades to Model Year 2022 Maxxum tractors equipped with Multicontroller armrests and Puma 150/165 tractors will put operator comfort and convenience front and center for even greater flexibility.
Updates include a low-mount wiper, new steps, new monitor bars and rearview mirrors, enhanced safety lighting and more, the company says.
The updates include a host of convenient features that — taken together — lead to increased productivity out in the field. Features such as a premium leather-wrapped steering wheel and cool box keep operators comfortable during long days, while enhancements such as LED safety lighting, new sleek rearview mirror and low- mounted front wiper make for greater visibility for out in the field.
The full list of updates to Model Year 2022 Maxxum and Puma series tractors includes:
- Low-mount front wiper for maximum visibility
- In-cab cool box for increased operator comfort
- New aluminum steps
- New monitor bar with USB outlets for convenience
- New rearview mirror for better field of view
- New battery cutoff switch located outside the door
- LED beacon lights for greater visibility in all field conditions
- Elastic hood closing rope
- New advanced loader joystick with reverser
The company adds the updated Model Year 2022 Maxxum and Puma series tractors are now available to order.