Mahindra Ag North America has introduced two new utility tractor models, the 5145 and 5155. The company says the four-wheel drive models are engineered to be easy to operate by first-time tractor owners, yet heavy duty to handle the jobs of rural living, farms and ranches.
Features of the 5100 series tractors include:
- MCRD engine technology that eliminates the need for a diesel particulate filter.
- Syncro shuttle transmission comprising of 12 forward and 12 reverse gears.
- PTO horsepower with 540 and 540E (economy) power modes standard.
- Three-point hitch with flexible links and convertible CAT I and CAT II connectors.
- A front loader with leading lift height and dig depth.
- A comfortable interior including an mComfort seat, tilt power steering, intuitive controls, and a foot platform.
The company says the 5100 series are engineered based on more than two years of customer feedback and testing. The 5100 series tractors come with a five-year, 3000-hour limited powertrain warranty covering parts and labor for the duration of the warranty period.