The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has elected 18 companies to membership in the international trade group, which provides business-development resources for companies which manufacture and market agriculture and construction-related equipment, products and services.
The new AEM companies are:
· Able Manufacturing & Assembly LLC (Joplin, Missouri), manufacturer of cab bodies, tractor/truck hoods and enclosures.
· Blue Book of Building and Construction (Jefferson Valley, New York), provider of regional construction directories, project leads and bid management programs.
· Chick Companies (Elk Grove Village, Illinois), provider of plant relocation, rigging and blocking, crating and packaging services.
· Cleantechnics International Inc. (High Point, North Carolina), manufacturer of bypass lube oil and hydraulic oil filtration systems.
· CTS Automotive Products (Elkhart, Indiana), manufacturer of sensors and actuators.
· Custom Equipment (Richfield, Wisconsin), manufacturer of hybrid scissor lifts.
· Digga Manufacturing (Yatala, Queensland, Australia), manufacturer of borers, augers, trenchers, brooms and auger teeth.
· Enginaire (Janesville, Wisconsin), manufacturer of air filtration systems and precleaners.
· GGB Bearing Technology (Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania), manufacturer of polymer plain bearings.
· Gyro-Trac (USA) Inc. (Summerville, South Carolina), manufacturer of mulching equipment.
· J Lin Corporation/ Multivibe (Paducah, Kentucky), manufacturer of concrete vibrators and screeding equipment.
· Jessup Manufacturing Company (McHenry, Illinois), manufacturer of coatings, non-slip tapes, and photoluminescent products.
· Kalyn Siebert (Gatesville, Texas), manufacturer of heavy haul trailers.
· Lincoln Industries (Lincoln, Nebraska), manufacturer of finishing parts; fabrication and assembly of related components.
· Maeda Seisakusho Co. Ltd. (Nagano City, Nagano, Japan), manufacturer of crawler crane and mini crawler cranes.
· Niche Product Sales LLC (Port St Lucie, Florida), sole United States distributor of Muck Truck walk-behind, motorized mini-dumper.
· RD Lift srl (Reggio Emilia, Italy), manufacturer of tower and self-erecting cranes.
· Special Products Company (Golden, Colorado), manufacturer of 3-point post hole diggers, tractor linkage, quick hitches and log splitters.