The Association of Equipment Manufacturers has elected 13 companies as members in the international trade group, which provides business-development resources for companies that manufacture and market construction-related equipment, products and services.
The new companies are:
· Advantage Machine and Hydraulics Inc. (Nampa, Idaho), manufacturer of guardrail post installation equipment.
· American Piledriving Equipment (Kent, Washington), manufacturer of pile driving equipment.
· Chevron Global Lubricants (San Ramon, California), manufacturer of lubricants and fuels and provider of related services.
· Con X Equipment Canada (St. Laurent, Quebec, Canada), manufacturer of portable air compressors.
· Dispatching Solutions (Ontario, California), provider of dispatching software and GPS tracking solutions.
· Eicher Motors Limited (Chicago, Illinois), manufacturer of trucks, gearboxes, axle assemblies, and transmission gears and shafts.
· Equipment Web Services (Norfolk, Virginia), provider of comprehensive Internet solutions including leading lead generation service, lead management system, online showroom and reporting system.
· Hydro Mobile Inc (L’Assomption, Quebec, Canada), manufacturer of mast-climbing platforms.
· Sanford Rose Associates-Fallen Timbers (Maumee, Ohio), providers of executive recruiting services.
· Standard Register Corporation (Dayton, Ohio), manufacturer of industrial labels, nameplates and technical literature.
· Symetrix Solutions (Naperville, Illinois), provider of supply chain management solutions and logistics consulting.
· Talbert Manufacturing (Renssalaer, Indiana), manufacturer of flatbed trailers.
· Toyota Material Handling USA (Irvine, California), manufacturer of industrial trucks and forklifts.