The Association of Equipment Manufacturers elected nine companies in July to membership in the trade group. AEM members manufacture and market construction- and agriculture-related equipment and services. The new members are:
· Black Cat Blades of Edmonton, Alberta, a manufacturer of cutting edges for earth-moving equipment.
· Calvin Heaters Corporation of Bristow, Oklahoma, a manufacturer of portable heaters.
· CaseCo Manufacturing of Tulsa, Oklahoma, a manufacturer of truck bodies and accessories.
· IHI/Compact Excavator Sales/Ishikawajima Construction Machinery of Tokyo, Japan, a manufacturer of mini excavators and crawler carriers.
· Primedia Business Directories & Books of Overland Park, Kansas, a publisher of shop manuals for agricultural tractors and for outdoor power equipment and engines.
· U-Dump Trailers of Ocala, Florida, a manufacturer of trailers.
· Up-N-Atom of Waukesha, Wisconsin, a manufacturer of truck bodies.
· Valew Welding & Fabrication of Adelanto, California, a manufacturer of water trucks, dump trucks, lube trucks, water towers, end-dumps, roll-offs and truck bodies.