Wacker Neuson’s sees merger as a success
| November 10, 2010 |
Taking stock since the merger on Oct. 31, 2007, the Group reports positive progress, having reached key milestones defined during the merger, such as customer acceptance, launch of compact equipment in further markets and expansion of product portfolio for the agricultural sector.
The merger was between the former Wacker Construction Equipment AG, Munich, Germany, and the former Neuson Kramer Baumaschinen AG, Linz Austria. In February 2009, it changed its legal form to a European company.
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...