W.R. Meadows tech services director passes Construction Specifications Institute Certification Program test
| July 13, 2011 |
Dianne Carey, director of technical services for W.R. Meadows Inc., passed her Construction Specifications Institute (CSI) Certification Program testing.
Carey is now a Certified Construction Documents Technologist (CDT).
By being CSI-certified, Carey has developed a conceptual understanding of the entire construction process, and earned concrete skills in construction documentation development and administration, specification writing and enforcement, product research and sourcing, and communication with the design and contracting teams.
Carey is a 1984 graduate of Siena Heights College in Adrian, Mich. She has worked for
W.R. Meadows for 21 years and has extensive experience in product research and development, technical service, and most recently LEED requirements and credit guidelines as they pertain to the W.R. Meadows product lines.
From our partners
Snow Valley Ski Club in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, operates seven days a…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...