Terex enters wood chipper business
| July 26, 2011 |
The Woodsman product lines will be integrated into Terex’s Materials Processing segment. The business has a comprehensive line of hand-fed chippers, as well as a portfolio of biomass chippers.
Terex will show its Terex Woodsman 440 biomass chipper, which is equipped with a 50-inch diameter by 45-inch-wide full-pocket cutting drum, at the ICUEE exhibition in Louisville, Kentucky, in October.
For more information, visit terex.com.
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...