Terex enters wood chipper business
| July 26, 2011 |
The Woodsman product lines will be integrated into Terex’s Materials Processing segment. The business has a comprehensive line of hand-fed chippers, as well as a portfolio of biomass chippers.
Terex will show its Terex Woodsman 440 biomass chipper, which is equipped with a 50-inch diameter by 45-inch-wide full-pocket cutting drum, at the ICUEE exhibition in Louisville, Kentucky, in October.
For more information, visit terex.com.
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: