Terex Construction launched new user-friendly website
| July 08, 2011 |
On July 1, 2011, Terex Construction launched its new “user-friendly” website providing customers with fast, efficient and easily accessible information, when and where they need it. The new website, www.terexconstruction.com, is in response to customer feedback for improved navigation, more dynamic product information and more direct access to Terex Construction-related information.
With only a few mouse clicks, visitors will be able to quickly and easily find the information they need, such as: specification sheets for new equipment; available used equipment; contact and support information for warranty, service and parts; training offerings; and equipment financing information. There will also be a section for Terex distributors that will provide “one-stop-shop” access to the resources they need to better serve customers.
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...