Telogis acquires Remote Dynamics
| July 15, 2010 |
Telogis expanded its reach into the construction and heavy lifting sectors with its acquisition of Remote Dynamics. The agreement gives Remote Dynamics customers a suite of tools to increase efficiency and profitability on the jobsite. Users can now use the scaling and reporting capabilites of Telogis Fleet to provide deeper insight into daily operations and strategic planning.
From our partners
The 982M is a new model in the Cat® M Series medium wheel loader line, similar to the 980K 12-ton Aggregates…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...