Telogis acquires Remote Dynamics
| July 15, 2010 |
Telogis expanded its reach into the construction and heavy lifting sectors with its acquisition of Remote Dynamics. The agreement gives Remote Dynamics customers a suite of tools to increase efficiency and profitability on the jobsite. Users can now use the scaling and reporting capabilites of Telogis Fleet to provide deeper insight into daily operations and strategic planning.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...