Talbert names new Wisconsin, Michigan dealer
| July 23, 2010 |
Talbert Manufacturing added DeCleene Trailer Sales to its dealer network in Wisconsin and Michigan. DeCleene will offer Talbert’s lines of specialty-built trailers and transport systems in its five locations throughout central and northern Wisconsin and Michigan’s upper peninsula.
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: