Sunbelt Rentals adds new warranty options
| November 23, 2010 |
Sunbelt Rentals expands its services with the addition of new financing and equipment warranty options.
New and used equipment financing will be offered through an exclusive agreement with Star Capital Group.
Sunbelt Rentals also offers customers two warranty levels through the SPF Advantage warranty program. SPF 90 provides protection for 90 days or 250 hours, and SPF 180 provides protection for 180 days or 500 hours. Each program is offered on select units and covers certain parts on the engine, transmission, differential and drive line.
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...