Stone names new national accounts manager
| July 24, 2010 |
Stone Construction Equipment named Dale Wilson of Alpharetta, Georgia, as the company’s new national accounts manager.
Wilson will be responsible for building relationships and developing partnerships with national accounts and will work with the Stone field sales staff to coordinate and implement product service and sales training for nation account branches.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...