Sitech Technology creates dealer in Hawaii, California
| April 05, 2011 |
A Sitech Technology dealer was established in Hawaii and southern California. The Sitech dealership network offers a comprehensive portfolio of construction technology systems to heavy and highway contractors.
Sitech Technology dealers represent Trimble and Caterpillar machine control systems for the contractor’s entire fleet of heavy equipment, regardless of machine brand, along with Trimble’s portfolio of Connected Site solutions.
Trimble is establishing a Sitech Technology dealer network in the Americas, Europe and Asia/Pacific regions. For more information, visit sitech-construction.com.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Machine Control
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: