Rush Enterprises appoints vice president
| August 10, 2010 |
Rush Enterprises appointed Karen Konecny to vice president of marketing and communications.
She will direct the branding efforts and market programs for all of Rush Enterprises’ business operations, as well as internal and external communications. Konecny joined Rush in 2006 as national marketing director.
Rush Enterprises operates the largest network of commercial vehicle dealerships in the United States, representing manufacturers such as Peterbilt, International, Hino, Isuzu, IC, Ford and Blue Bird.
From our partners
JLG has won its second straight SolutionFest Best Mobile Solution award from The…
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...