Runnion Equipment introduces Dur-A-Lift
| December 14, 2011 |
Runnion Equipment’s new line of Dur-A-Lift aerial lifts includes telescopic aerial lifts that can be mounted on a cab, chassis, or van, articulated aerial lifts, telescopic articulating aerial lifts and material handling articulating aerial lifts. Features include working heights up to 49 feet and side reaches up to 30 feet, Teflon coating, fiberglass-reinforced ball bearings and optional baskets which accommodate up to 600 pounds of weight. Runnion Equipment offers parts and service for the aerial lifts, as well as several models to rent.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...