Ritchie Bros site now in 21 languages
| April 23, 2010 |
Ritchie Bros Auctioneers launched a 21-language website at the Bauma trade show in Munich, Germany, this week. Rbauction.com offers current auction inventory in 21 languages, auction results and account services in 14 languages and live online bidding services in seven languages.
The site provides online bidding amounts in the customer’s selected currency and a zoomable, high-resolution photos of the equipment. New features include searching by make, model, auction details, lot number or serial number. The site offers side-by-side comparison by make, model, usage, specifications and auction.
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...