Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers declares quarterly dividend
Tina Grady Barbaccia
| January 23, 2012 |
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Inc. has announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of US$0.1125 per common share payable on March 9, 2012 to shareholders of record on Feb. 17, 2012.
This dividend will be considered an eligible dividend for Canadian income tax purposes.
From our partners
The math is pretty simple. You get the greatest return on your equipment investment when you can run a highly…
More From: Better Roads News
- The Impact of Fuel Use Trends on the Highway Trust Fund’s Present and Future – downloadable PDF
- NTEA releases ‘2013 Fleet Purchasing Outlook’
- ‘Gridlock’ – a video from ARTBA on fixing the Highway Trust Fund
- Monthly Motor Fuel Report shows -0.2 percent change
- Illinois Tollways investing $922 million...
- Report: Motor fuel tax change of -0.2% nationwide