Pyott-Boone names marketing manager, sales manager
| February 14, 2011 |
Pyott-Boone Electronics has promoted Gary L. Sergent to marketing manager and Dave Childress to sales manager at the company’s North Tazewell, Va., operation.
Sergent has been promoted to marketing manager. He joined PBE in 2000 as a sales engineer after graduating from Bluefield State College with a BS in Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology. He was promoted to project manager in January 2009 over the Minecom Leaky Feeder Radio Systems and PBE Tracking Boss personnel tagging systems. His concentration will now be expanding Pyott-Boone’s product lines and to grow the business with new market opportunities. Sergent resides in Tazewell with his wife and three children.
Childress has been promoted to sales manager. He joined PBE in January of 2009 as a sales engineer. He has a BS from Bluefield State College in Mining Engineering Technology and Business Administration as well as a Masters in Business Administration from Averett College.
Childress has experience in underground mining and management, and as a previous business owner. His concentration will be to increase the company’s service support and direct the entire PBE sales team. Childress resides in the Gratton area of Tazewell with his wife and two children.
Pyott-Boone Electronics is owned by The Fetterolf Group in Somerset, Pa., and is celebrating its 40th anniversary in 2011. The company has 230 employees and provide advanced communication and atmospheric monitoring products for the U.S. and International mining industry. It also has a contract manufacturing division which produces sophisticated assemblies for some of the largest defense contractors in the U.S.
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...