| February 02, 2011 |
By Amy Materson
Perform leveling, grading and vertical alignment with plumb with Trimble’s Spectra Precision grade lasers, which feature wireless remote control that works 330 feet away from the laser.
• Single- and dual-grade models send continuous, self-leveled 360-degree laser reference
• -10 to +15 percent grade range enable use in variety of slope applications
• Rugged units withstand 3-foot drop onto concrete.
Fit tight inverts and small pipe jacking pits with the GradeLight 3000 from AGL Construction Lasers, which is the shortest pipe laser available at 10.5 inches.
• Self-levels over a +40 to -10 percent grade range
• Incorporates vertical rotating laser beam for manual or auto alignment
• Color coded grade display reduces setup errors.
Reduce field time by approximately 50 percent with Leica’s ScanStation C10 laser scanning system, which includes wireless LAN connectivity for remote scanner operation.
• Embedded, parallax-free digital/video camera
• Software tool enables fast data transfer to any connected computer
• Features expanded data management options for scan data and non-scan data.
Increase your operating range with the RL-H4C self-leveling rotating laser from Topcon Positioning Systems, which has a 2,620-foot-diameter operating range when paired with the LS-80L laser sensor.
• Has ±10 arc seconds horizontal accuracy and ±5 degrees
• Single-axis manual slope capability for grade-matching setting
• Has a battery life of up to 100 hours; also operates with AC power.
From our partners
JLG has won its second straight SolutionFest Best Mobile Solution award from The…