Polar names Quality Trailer president
| February 06, 2012 |
Dietemann will be based at Quality Trailer Products headquarters in Azle, Texas, and will be responsible for Polar’s four assembly plants and 19 service centers.
Dietemann has been general manager of the company’s Rockwell American leaf spring manufacturing business in Seagoville, Texas, since December 2010.
“Chris has been responsible for one our key product lines in Rockwell American and has done an excellent job,” said Ted Fick, president and CEO of Polar Corporation. “He’s going to be great leader for Quality Trailer Products and a valuable member of our executive team at Polar.”
Prior to joining the Polar, Dietemann held senior management positions in sales, marketing, and supply chain management at GFRC Gladding Systems and Cartucho Holdings. Additionally, he was vice president of operations and general manager at the Texas division of Hendry Telephone Products for eight years.
Dietemann earned his M.B.A. from Harvard Business School and his bachelor’s degree in engineering from Princeton University.
Dietmann succeeds Jim Painter, who has been appointed president of Polar Tank Trailer.
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for doing high-quality, competitively priced work. Although business is…
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...