Parsons Brinckerhoff names Orlando office area manager
| July 21, 2011 |
George Walton has been named area manager of the Orlando office of Parsons Brinckerhoff, a global infrastructure strategic consulting, engineering and program/construction management organization.
In his new role, Walton will oversee Parsons Brinckerhoff’s operations in Central and North Florida.The company is involved in a number of strategic infrastructure initiatives in the state, including transit and transportation projects, water and wastewater infrastructure facilities as well as seaports and airports.
Walton is a licensed professional engineer with experience in transportation and environmental planning, project development, public involvement and conceptual engineering. He has served as both a project manager and project engineer for numerous studies and has been responsible for such tasks as supervision and completion of engineering and environmental efforts, coordination of public involvement programs, and liaison with governmental agencies. He previously served as Parsons Brinckerhoff’s Southeast Planning Manager.
Walton is a frequent speaker and presenter on transportation infrastructure issues and has won numerous transportation planning awards. He holds a bachelor of science in civil engineering from Virginia Tech. He is a licensed professional engineer and a member of the Institute of Transportation Engineers and the Transportation Research Board.
From our partners
“Some equipment managers are breathing easy about their rate of diesel consumption after equipping engines with a new fuel catalyst.” …
More From: Tech
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...