MWV launches ‘Behind the Screed’ warm-mix asphalt blog
| September 27, 2010 |
WV Specialty Chemicals Division has launched “Behind the Screed,” a blog site dedicated to communicating new advances in MWV Evotherm warm-mix additive.
Warm-mix asphalt has many documented benefits to the environment, to paving contractors and to construction professionals who work in the asphalt industry on a daily basis, and the new Website will highlight them.
With key editorial focus on the technical, environmental and financial benefits of warm-mix asphalt, the site features practical, real-time information. Behind the Screed authors have more than 30 years experience in the surfactant chemistry, chemical engineering, technical engineering and business development industries, according to WV Specialty Chemicals Division.
To view the site visit www.behindthescreed.com.
From our partners
JLG has won its second straight SolutionFest Best Mobile Solution award from The…
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...