Multiquip’s WhisperWatt generators meet 2011 environmental standards
| August 16, 2011 |
Multiquip’s line of WhisperWatt 150 to 400 generators will have advanced Tier 4i engines with selected model availabilities beginning in September 2011.
The portable power generators are fueled by advanced diesel engines that easily meet the more stringent 2011 Federal Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Tier 4i standards while providing profitable performance and reliability.
The EPA has adopted a comprehensive national program to reduce emissions from future non-road diesel engines by integrating engine and fuel controls as a system to gain the greatest emission reductions.
These reductions in nitrogen oxides and Particulate Matter emissions from non-road diesel engines will provide enormous public health benefits. The EPA estimates that by 2030, controlling these emissions would annually prevent 12,000 premature deaths, 8,900 hospitalizations, and one million work days lost.
More From: Emissions
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...