Miller Electric names vice president of sales
| November 09, 2011 |
Jenkins joined Miller in June 2008 as the GM of the Portable Power business after more than 20 years in industrial manufacturing and distribution, including his previous position as vice president of construction, mining and industrial sales for Detroit Diesel Corporation. He also served in various roles at engine manufacturer Cummins and worked for two Cummins distributors.
For more information, visit millerwelds.com.
From our partners
In their latest report, “Global Construction 2030,” Global Construction Perspectives and Oxford Economics estimate that annual worldwide construction output will…
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...