MHC Kenworth Colorado named dealer of the year
| February 26, 2011 |
MHC Kenworth Colorado was named 2010 Kenworth Dealer of the Year for the United States and Canada at the annual Kenworth dealer meeting held at the PACCAR Engine Plant in Columbus, Mississippi. The award encompasses MHC Kenworth Colorado locations in Colorado Springs, Denver, Grand Junction, Greeley and Pueblo, Colorado, and Cheyenne, Wyoming.
MHC Kenworth Colorado was chosen as Kenworth Dealer of the Year from among Kenworth’s five Gold Award winners for 2010. Other Gold Award winners are Custom Truck Sales, Edmonton Kenworth, Kenworth of Buffalo and Kenworth of South Louisiana.
During the Kenworth dealer meeting, Kenworth also honored its 13 Silver Award winners for 2010: Bayview Kenworth, GreatWest Kenworth, Kenworth Amos, Kenworth of Jacksonville, Kenworth Quebec, MHC Kenworth – Kansas City, MHC Kenworth Oklahoma, Motor Power Kenworth – Great Falls, Papé Kenworth of Central California, Truck Enterprises – Harrisonburg, Wallwork Kenworth, Wichita Kenworth and Wisconsin Kenworth.
For more information, visit kenworth.com.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...