Maxwell Systems releases StreetSmarts 8.0 project management software
| July 05, 2012 |
Maxwell Systems recently announced the release of StreetSmarts 8.0. The company calls the latest release of this software “a comprehensive job cost accounting and project management solution” that helps heavy and highway construction businesses to better manage construction, equipment, materials, financials, and more.
StreetSmarts 8.0 includes the following new features:
- Access StreetSmarts from anywhere by connecting via web browser to use the software the same way as if were working in the office.
- Use Microsoft’s click-once technology so that the server keeps the client up-to-date, thereby eliminating the need to install individual workstations.
- Be one click away from items used most. Users can create and customize menu shortcuts for faster navigation to their most commonly used StreetSmarts functions, reports, and queries.
- Stay on top of project and plant performance using Dashboards that put valuable graphs at user’s fingertips.New drill-down graphical reports allow users to easily see the cost-to-budget and cost-to-revenue relationships on each project and plant.
- Set preferences to view and resizeany screen and set font to user’s comfort level; the application will remember preferences; plus can customize the User Menu, Group Menus, and Home Page.
- View and email Reports quickly and easily.With Microsoft’s XPS viewer, users can generate reports to view and then save, print, email, etc. right from the viewer.
Click here for more information about StreetSmarts, or click here for information on how to purchase the software.
From our partners
At first blush, it sounds like a simple project: paint a champagne-colored…
More From: Software
- Wall Street tycoon wants to save the planet with attack ads, should have studied engineering instead
- Community involvement, business acumen drives Phillips Companies, one of our 2014 Contractor of the Year finalists
- UAW defeat in Chattanooga ought to be a...
- Concrete work the “sweet spot” for...
- Already break your New Year’s...
- Ken Kesey, Obamacare and you