Lincoln Electric offers rebate for customers
| April 16, 2010 |
Lincoln Electric‘s new Money Matters customer rebate offers customers a manufacturer’s rebate up to $200 on the purchase of one of the company’s most popular welding machines.
Customers can apply for the rebate online by submitting a proof of purchase on the Money Matters website and will receive a check in the mail. Rebate programs apply to the welders listed below:
- Power MIG 140C: $589 retail price after $75 rebate
- Power MIG 180C: $689 retail price after $75 rebate
- Power MIG 216: $1,459 retail price after $125 rebate
- Ranger 225: $2,999 retail price after $200 rebate.
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...