Lincoln Electric offers rebate for customers
| April 16, 2010 |
Lincoln Electric‘s new Money Matters customer rebate offers customers a manufacturer’s rebate up to $200 on the purchase of one of the company’s most popular welding machines.
Customers can apply for the rebate online by submitting a proof of purchase on the Money Matters website and will receive a check in the mail. Rebate programs apply to the welders listed below:
- Power MIG 140C: $589 retail price after $75 rebate
- Power MIG 180C: $689 retail price after $75 rebate
- Power MIG 216: $1,459 retail price after $125 rebate
- Ranger 225: $2,999 retail price after $200 rebate.
From our partners
At first blush, it sounds like a simple project: paint a champagne-colored…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: