Leica opens solutions center in Georgia
| July 25, 2010 |
Leica Geosystems is opening its first retail facility in Duluth, Georgia, to bring local sales, service and support to contractors. The Leica Geosystems Solutions Center offers a full range of products and services with the manufacturer’s direct resources, full repair capabilities and a pool of rental instruments for short-term projects. The new facility also stocks a full range of field supplies and holds local product training and seminars.
The Duluth solutions center is the first of nine locations scheduled to open over the next few months. The grand opening for the Duluth location is scheduled for July 29, 2010, at 11:30 a.m. at the facility at 1550 Boggs Road.
From our partners
JLG has won its second straight SolutionFest Best Mobile Solution award from The…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...