Leica Geosystems showcases mine management system at Bauma 2010
| April 23, 2010 |
- Leica Geosystems says the system increases productivity, reduces costs and enhances safety standards in the mine
Leica Geosystems, has presented its full range of mine management systems, including truck and shovel fleet management and optimisation, and dozer, shovel and blast-hole drill high-precision GPS navigation and production monitoring systems, to the European market at Bauma 2010.
Leica Geosystems showcased its Jigsaw360 Mine Management Solution. The company says it increases productivity, reduces costs and enhances safety standards in the mine.
Jigsaw360 uses highly advanced technologies to automatically provide optimized truck and shovel assignments; increase productivity; monitor and report key performance indicators (KPIs), and minimize operating costs.
From our partners
JLG announced that it was selected by United Rentals as “Strategic Supplier…
More From: Fleet Management
- Bauma 2010 wrap-up report: Record exhibitors, space; visitor quality good despite volcano interruption
- Exhibitors at Bauma: The show is integral to the construction industry, shows postive outlook
- All About Bauma: A quick roundup of the facts and more
- LiuGong Machinery to develop new line of rollers
- Manitowoc launches six-axle all-terrain...
- Manitowoc Crane Care announces new customer support program