Kobelco displays wrapped excavator at World of Concrete
| January 24, 2012 |
To launch the Kobelco SK485 Mark 9 full-size, high-performance excavator, Kobelco Construction Machinery America is displaying a custom-wrapped version of the new model at the company’s exhibit at the 2012 World of Concrete show in Las Vegas. Painted black, the Tier 4 excavator features a striking patriotic theme that includes the American flag on the boom, an eagle on the cab and the New York City skyline on the rear counterweight.
The custom-wrapped SK485 Mark 9 excavator is provided courtesy of Sandoval Pipeline Engineering and Trinity Equipment Rentals, both based in Rancho Cucamonga, California. Recently absorbed into Trinity Equipment Rentals, Sandoval Pipeline specialized in installations of water, sewer, storm drain, firewater, retention/detention basins and filtration units for customers in the commercial, industrial, retail and public works sectors.
A Kobelco customer for more than 10 years, Sandoval Pipeline and Trinity Equipment recently made a multi-million dollar equipment purchase from Scott Equipment, a Kobelco dealer located in Fontana, California. The purchase included eight Kobelco machines – two SK485 Mark 9 excavators, three SK350 Mark 9 excavators and three 215SR short radius excavators. All eight Kobelco excavators feature Trinity Equipment’s custom-wrap design.
For more information, visit kobelcoamerica.com.
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...