K-Tec launches corporate website
| April 26, 2012 |
K-Tec Earthmovers launched a new corporate website at ktecearthmovers.com.
The new website is information-based and is designed in a user-friendly format. The website includes K-Tec’s history, K-Tec scraper soil applications and a list of the power unit manufacturers able to pull K-Tec scrapers.
The website will enable consumers to find more information, images and video of K-Tec construction scrapers. Pricing and availability on both new and used units may be sourced through the connected K-Tec authorized dealer database.
From our partners
Snow Valley Ski Club in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, operates seven days a…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...