K-Tec launches corporate website
| April 26, 2012 |
K-Tec Earthmovers launched a new corporate website at ktecearthmovers.com.
The new website is information-based and is designed in a user-friendly format. The website includes K-Tec’s history, K-Tec scraper soil applications and a list of the power unit manufacturers able to pull K-Tec scrapers.
The website will enable consumers to find more information, images and video of K-Tec construction scrapers. Pricing and availability on both new and used units may be sourced through the connected K-Tec authorized dealer database.
From our partners
JLG launched a new global website, www.jlg.com, which features more content, easier navigation,…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: