Joe Callan new PC Scale CFO
| December 08, 2011 |
PC Scale Inc. has hired Joe Callan as CFO.
Callan, a certified public accountant, comes to PC Scale from The MCS Group, Inc. in Philadelphia, where he served as CFO for 13 years. For the last 20 years, Callan was the auditor and tax advisor to PC Scale. He has a strong background in tax accounting and has worked with multi-state operations, according to PC Scale.
Callan lives in Havertown, Pa. with his wife, Mary.
From our partners
Thanks to Eaton’s UltraShift® PLUS VCS Transmissions, Let It Snow…Let It Snow…Let It Snow “I had concerns before we even…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...