JLG announces marketing changes
| March 07, 2011 |
JLG Industries, an Oshkosh Corporation company and manufacturer of aerial work platforms and telescopic material handling, promoted three executives.
Brian Boeckman was promoted to global product director for telehandlers. He will be responsible for the management of the companies JLG, SkyTrak, Lull and Deutz Fahr branded telehandlers globally.
Jeff Ford, formerly senior manager of marketing communications, has been named product manager for aerial work platforms in the company’s product development group. Ford will be responsible for product management for the access equipment segment, working with product development and product management teams.
Maye Houck was promoted to senior marketing manager of shared services. In this role, Houck will be responsible for managing the corporate marketing communications programs for the products and services of the JLG product portfolio for the Americas, as well as Cat telehandlers worldwide.
For more information, visit jlg.com.
From our partners
The JLG Mobile Analyzer is a first of its kind in the…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...