Insurance Information Institute: Beward of contractor fraud
| May 16, 2011 |
The Insurance Information Institute, in response to recent disasters including those in Alabama and Mississippi, has issued a contractor fraud warning for homeowners and businesses.
From our partners
The truck manufacturing industry offers a wide variety of specifications, allowing any vehicle to be ideally adapted to the job…
More From: Business
- LaHood makes $500K in quick-release...
- DOT gives states $20M for natural disaster repair
- LaHood: Nearly $1.6 available for damaged roads, bridges
- $2 million in emergency relief funds for LA-area overpass
- FEMA supports tribal gov’t ability to directly apply for federal disaster aid
- Portion of Tennessee S.R. 7 damaged in May 2010 floods reopens to traffic