Insurance Information Institute: Beward of contractor fraud
| May 16, 2011 |
The Insurance Information Institute, in response to recent disasters including those in Alabama and Mississippi, has issued a contractor fraud warning for homeowners and businesses.
From our partners
At first blush, it sounds like a simple project: paint a champagne-colored…
More From: Business
- LaHood makes $500K in quick-release...
- DOT gives states $20M for natural disaster repair
- LaHood: Nearly $1.6 available for damaged roads, bridges
- $2 million in emergency relief funds for LA-area overpass
- FEMA supports tribal gov’t ability to directly apply for federal disaster aid
- Portion of Tennessee S.R. 7 damaged in May 2010 floods reopens to traffic
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: