Hyster names Dealers of Distinction
| May 03, 2010 |
Hyster honored its top performing dealers with the company’s Dealer of Distinction awards. Winners must reach elevated goals in customer service, dealer performance, general management, truck sales, short-term rental, training, aftermarket sales and parts and service operations.
Recipients of the awards include:
- Arnold Machinery Company, Utah
- Deep South Equipment Company
- Equipco Division Phillips Corp
- MH Equipment’s Iowa and Illinois divisions
- Pape Material Handling’s Portland, Eugene, Central Washington and Spokane divisions
- Sellers Equipment
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: