Heil Trailer joins American Industrial Partners
| January 07, 2012 |
Concurrent with the transaction close, Heil Trailer has appointed Randall Swift as its CEO. Swift was previously CEO of Allied Specialty Vehicles. In addition, Bob Foster, who was president of Heil trailer for 15 years until his retirement in 2006, has re-joined the company as its Chairman of the Board.
From our partners
The JLG Mobile Analyzer is a first of its kind in the…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...