Heil Trailer International hires Troy Hradsky as regional sales representative
| August 26, 2011 |
Heil Trailer International announced that Troy Hradsky will be joining the Heil sales team as a regional sales representative effective August 16, 2011.
Hradsky will be responsible for the sales, marketing and customer support within the Heil Trailer International dealer/customer network while working/training with other RSM’s and supporting our sales, marketing, and customer service strategies.
Hradsky will be based in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.
From our partners
When conducting preventative maintenance on your electric motor, there are a number…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: