Granite Construction declares quarterly dividend: 13 cents per share
| May 06, 2010 |
Granite Construction Inc. announced on May 6 that its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.13 per common share.
The dividend is payable July 15, 2010 for stockholders of record June 30, 2010.
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: