Gehl announces new president
| April 08, 2010 |
Gehl Company announced Daniel Miller succeeded Malcom “Mac” Moore as president of the company on April 1, 2010. Miller joined Gehl in 2001 as director of manufacturing operations and was appointed vice president of manufacturing operations in 2005.
From our partners
JLG has won its second straight SolutionFest Best Mobile Solution award from The…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...