Doosan launches new website for North American market
| August 12, 2011 |
The new website, ww.doosanequipment.com covers the five lines of Doosan construction equipment products currently sold in the U.S. and Canada, including crawler excavators, wheel excavators, wheel loaders, articulated dump trucks and attachments for these machines.
Each machine has its own page with a product overview, a photo gallery, quick specs and available options. A single click allows complete product specifications to be easily downloaded. Full-line product brochures, a warranty brochure and a Tier 4 technology brochure may also be downloaded.
The new website also provides comprehensive information regarding Doosan and Tier 4 emissions standards. A special Tier 4 section covers emissions history, heavy equipment emissions evolution, interim Tier 4 and Tier 4 technologies as well as links to various Tier 4 resources.
For editors, the website offers a news and media section with downloadable press releases and high-resolution images. This section also features other Doosan news as well as articles about Doosan equipment and customers that have appeared in print and online.
Other sections provide information on special financing offers, employment opportunities, the Doosan 48-hour parts guarantee, the Doosan GPS program and the Elite Assurance warranty program. Information is also available on how to inquire about becoming a Doosan dealer.
A dealer locator allows prospective customers to quickly find Doosan dealers in the U.S. and Canada. Prospects may also request a product demonstration or ask to have a brochure mailed to them.
More From: Emissions
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...