Ditch Witch intros RT80 Quad
| August 15, 2012 |
Ditch Witch‘s new 83-hp RT80 Quad trencher features a three-speed, shift-on-the-fly ground drive that provides the power necessary to tackle tough jobsites with the machine’s traversing vibratory plow, trencher, saw, and backhoe attachments.
- A best-in-class static load rating of 39,000 lb and best-in-class 35,215 lb of breakout for plowing applications, according to Ditch Witch.
- Three-speed, shift-on-the-fly ground drive, giving more options as jobsite conditions and requirements change
- Standard rear steering that allows a tighter turn radius and better maneuverability on tight jobsites.
- Removable side panels provide easy access to all engine compartment maintenance points.
- Standard cruise control enables you to maintain performance in many ground conditions.
More From: Maintenance
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: