Cummins ships 37,000 certified engines
| October 20, 2010 |
Cummins manufactured and shipped nearly 37,000 EPA 2010-certified engines with Selective Catalytic Reduction aftertreatment to customers across North America through the end of September.
Cummins engine plants in Jamestown, New York; Rocky Mount, North Carolina; and Columbus, Indiana, serve more than 60 customers who deliver clean-diesel-powered vehicles to America.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...