Cummins ships 37,000 certified engines
| October 20, 2010 |
Cummins manufactured and shipped nearly 37,000 EPA 2010-certified engines with Selective Catalytic Reduction aftertreatment to customers across North America through the end of September.
Cummins engine plants in Jamestown, New York; Rocky Mount, North Carolina; and Columbus, Indiana, serve more than 60 customers who deliver clean-diesel-powered vehicles to America.
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: