Corps of Engineers: Contractors are a “force multiplier”
| May 19, 2011 |
According to the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, contractors are a force multiplier in disasters, used to quickly meet mission requirements.
For an introduction of Corps requirements for disaster recovery contractors, click here.
From our partners
When conducting preventative maintenance on your electric motor, there are a number…
More From: News
- LaHood makes $500K in quick-release...
- DOT gives states $20M for natural disaster repair
- LaHood: Nearly $1.6 available for damaged roads, bridges
- $2 million in emergency relief funds for LA-area overpass
- FEMA supports tribal gov’t ability to directly apply for federal disaster aid
- Portion of Tennessee S.R. 7 damaged in May 2010 floods reopens to traffic
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: