Corps of Engineers: Contractors are a “force multiplier”
| May 19, 2011 |
According to the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, contractors are a force multiplier in disasters, used to quickly meet mission requirements.
For an introduction of Corps requirements for disaster recovery contractors, click here.
From our partners
JLG launched a new global website, www.jlg.com, which features more content, easier navigation,…
More From: News
- LaHood makes $500K in quick-release...
- DOT gives states $20M for natural disaster repair
- LaHood: Nearly $1.6 available for damaged roads, bridges
- $2 million in emergency relief funds for LA-area overpass
- FEMA supports tribal gov’t ability to directly apply for federal disaster aid
- Portion of Tennessee S.R. 7 damaged in May 2010 floods reopens to traffic