| June 07, 2007 |
Versatile Skid-Pac attaches in minutes
Eliminate the need for a special purpose machine with Allied’s Model 1000 Skid-Pac compaction attachment.
- 9-foot square base plate covers the outside width of the skid steer tires to eliminate marks in soil
- Fits all skid steers with universal mounting quick-change couplers in the 4,000- to 14,000-pound weight range
- Operates with an 8,000-pound impulse force at 2,000 cpm
MBW expands compactor line with two new models
MBW’s line of vibratory soil compactors for skid-steer loaders now includes the ATS(P)73 and ATS(P)84 roller attachments in 73- and 84-inch working widths.
- Isolated vibrating drums reduce vibration transference
- Oversized bearings and high temperature seals minimize bearing failure
- Rollers include a standard quick-attach system
Go deeper in the trench with new compaction plate
Extend 36 inches below the surface into trenches with Coneqtec/Universal’s DCS6000 compaction plate.
- Dual counterweight design delivers 6,000-pounds vertical compaction force
- Available in 16-, 18- or 24-inch widths
- Attaches to any skid steer equipped with a quick-attach system
Ensure smooth surface with grader-mounted roller
Create a uniform driving surface with Handy Hitch Manufacturing’s grader-mounted 75-, 90- and 120-inch Profile Packers.
- Compact, lightweight design requires no separate lift assembly
- Walking beam features a 6,000-pound double-ended spindle and hub
- Follows road contours by diverting oil from one hydraulic cylinder to another
Choose your packing width with Walk ‘n’ Roller series
LyCox Enterprises’ Series 3 Walk ‘n’ Roller comes in two sizes – the WR75, with a 75-inch packing width and five independent walking beams and the WR90, with a 90-inch packing width and six independent walking beams.
- The main frame has a high arch gooseneck for easy attachment to the motor grader ripper
- The WR90’s two-piece main frame allows side-to-side oscillation
- Optional 24-inch hydraulic side shift module available
Fit wheels or plates to vibratory platform
Handle an assortment of vibratory wheels and plates with MBW’s
Universal Vibratory Platform.
- Features 10,000-pounds centrifugal force and 33,000-pounds down pressure for quick compaction
- Independent secondary isolation systems distribute static load over large surface areas
- Vibratory plate and wheel options available in 24- and 36-inch working widths
Pack soils on any grade with Thompson Slope Packer
Compact soil up to 10 times faster than conventional methods with Rockland Manufacturing’s Thompson Slope Packer, which attaches to a standard excavator and packs slopes on any grade from above or below.
- Drum ridges indent the soil to control runoff
- Chains between ridges remove buildup, allowing use on wet soil
- Available in 4-, 6- and 8-foot widths
Attach compaction wheels to a variety of machines
Available in widths from 4 to 72 inches, Diamond compaction wheels attach to excavators, backhoes and skid-steer loaders.
- Choice of sheepsfoot or wedgepad design
- Equipped with Rockwell triple seal bearings, rockguards and shields
- Includes OEM mounts with pins and leveling plates
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for doing high-quality, competitively priced work. Although business is…