CMI becomes Mack Trucks dealer
| February 27, 2011 |
CMI now offers Mack sales, parts and service in its Anchorage, Fairbanks, Juneau and Ketchikan, Alaska, locations. It expanded its service facilities in Fairbanks and Juneau to accommodate the demands of the new Mack product lines.
For more information, visit macktrucks.com.
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...