Charlie Wells promoted to VP sales, marketing at East Manufacturing
| July 27, 2011 |
Charlie Wells has been appointed vice president of sales and marketing for East Manufacturing Corporation. In his new position, Wells will be responsible for all facets of direct- and dealer-based selling activities for East aluminum trailers, along with managing the marketing efforts of the company.
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: